fun things to do in your pickup bed

[ad_1]

tailgating parties a fun way to get together in a crowd, good food, cold beer and conversation. Not only is it a good excuse for a party, it's fun to watch sports events, concerts or large events with a crowd of friends. In general, food is usual barbecue menu, but I've been to parts of the tailgate when the variety of food that some people come was absolutely amazing. It's like going to the best food court ever.

Have you ever been to a fall hay ride in a van. I remember huddling with my wife on a cold night in October during a hay ride that was offered locally. They offered hot cider and hot donuts while we visited a huge 6 mile patch pumpkin and tree farm, and a guy played a banjo. I always thought was a tower of hay on a wagon, but these guys with three vans offered this experience and it was really fun.

Another fun thing to do with your van is making money snow removal. There's something therapeutic thing about moving large piles of snow. It is worth getting the wind whipped with a snow blower. My wife would disagree because she does not like shaking the truck when removing snow.

How about sleeping under the stars, weather permitting, of course? Or just plain stargazing? If you are a nature lover, there is nothing more romantic than an air mattress, a blanket, an old transistor radio, and a beautiful summer night to enjoy the outdoors and all what happens then. For the younger generation who are wondering what the heck is a transistor, you can use your playlist on your iPhone instead of this. Hahahahahaa

Many local authorities use trucks beds in parades instead of "floaters." I saw all of mayors waving queens county fair and cheering in the back of pickup trucks.

A friend of mine was about to propose to his girlfriend. Together, we concocted this elaborate scheme, and he decorated his truck bed with 4 dozen red roses, a cooler with a bottle of champagne, a basket of picnic of some of his favorite foods and helium balloons. When he opened his bedspread, his girlfriend was in shock. I must admit it has created quite the picnic area to bring up the issue. I guess you should not be offering to do the same for someone special in your life.

Well, I hope, I think you fun things you can do with your tasks instead of the usual pick-up you use it for. If you have made some new and adventurous things with your pickup, I'd love to hear about it (keep it clean, OK) Go truckworldaccessories.com and tell me about it and I could the try.

[ad_2]
Source by Sal Falco
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar