Do you have plastic shopping bags in front of the radiator?

I went to the mailbox one morning to post a letter.I noticed the local sanitation truck lost several plastic Wal-Mart bag.About an hour later, this guy pulls up at the store.His car was running hot ... steam was coming from belowhood.The temperature was 110o in the shade and the humidity wasso heavy that you had to have a machete just to walkoutside ... well, maybe not thick, but it was heavy.We raised the hood on his Thunder Chicken. "Even Fordget hot in this kind of weather, "I said.The engine had cooled down some, so I removed the radiator cap ..., it was hardly low coolant.I told him to run the engine and I put a little water in it,then we would seek a leak.As spraying water on top of the radiator to cool,I noticed a blue plastic bag in front of the a / c condenser.I showed it to him."It's probably why it heats," I said as I pointed to it."I was following a garbage truck before," he said, "butI went to cause him some trash was falling apart. "" Well, you helped him, "I said as I removed not one, butthree plastic bags."How come?" he asked."You were picking up what he loses."He thanked me and said, "If it starts to heat up again,I'll be back "with a smile as he drove off.I guess it healed, because he never returned.
Previous
Next Post »
0 Komentar